How do I file a teacher report on a teacher? I am really having issues with one of them as well as my whole class.

You should go to your guidance counselor in room 236 to report all issues with teachers. If you would like emotional help, talk to your Big Sibs (or feel free to email us at

Posted on March 10, 2017 .