We hope that you’ve had a great week! Hopefully, you all are slowly getting accustomed to this amazing place we call Stuy!
However, if you’re still feeling unsure about the new environment, don’t be afraid to reach out to your Big Sibs! We’re here to help you in any way possible, so if you’re having a bit of trouble making friends, or managing your time, ask your Big Sibs for advice.
Here are some important announcements:
- The Club/Pub Charters have been released. If you are the president of a club and you need to renew your charter, please do so. If you want to start a new club, please acquire a faculty advisor and fill out the charter.
- The date for the Club/Pub Fair is Thursday, September 29th! Many clubs will be present so make sure to check them all out! Remember, you may sign up for as many clubs as you want and give them a try and see what you like. You never know what will catch your eye!
- The Big Sib Little Sib Dance is on Friday, October 7th!!! The dance is free, so you should definitely go! It’s a great opportunity to meet new friends, and dance the night away with your Big Sibs! The dress attire is casual, and there will be a ton of free food ;)
- Check out the Dear Incoming 2020 Facebook group for information on upcoming interest meetings! The ultimate frisbee team’s meeting is coming up this Thursday, and the Pre-Medical Society has one on Wednesday! Don’t miss out :)
- Fill out the form for four digit ID’s! These will be extremely helpful in the future. Here’s the link: http://id.stuysu.org
Have a great week everyone!
- Big Sib Chairs